F+R Superpro Suspension Bush Kit for FORD FOCUS Mk2 LS LT LV - 2005-2011
Make 4 payments of $247.24 over 8 weeks and get it now!In Stock
Note: eBay's compatibility table is not accurate in some cases. Please refer to the following information we have provided for you.
Description: Front + Rear Superpro Suspension Bush Kit
- Control Arm Lower-Inner Front Bush Kit x 1
- Control Arm Lower-Inner Rear Bush Kit x 1(Note:Standard Replacement.;)
- Sway Bar Link Kit - Heavy Duty Adjustable x 1(Note:10mm Ball Joint Adjustable Link;)
- Sway Bar Mount Bush Kit x 1(Note:Replacement bushing for original 20mm or 21.4mm sway bar. Not suited to MPS or diesel.;)
- Blade Control Arm Front Kit x 1(Note:Do not remove original shell.;)
- Control Arm Lower-Inner & Outer Bush Kit x 1(Note:Front.;)
- Control Arm Lower-Inner & Outer Bush Kit x 1(Note:Rear.;)
- Control Arm Upper-Inner Bush Kit x 1(Note:Standard Replacement;)
- Control Arm Upper-Outer Bush Kit x 1(Note:Standard Replacement;)
- Sway Bar Mount Bush Kit x 1(Note:Replacement bushing for original 20mm sway bar. Not suited to MPS or diesel.;)
Suit: FORD FOCUS Mk2 LS, LT, LV - 2005-2011
(*Please advise you model,so we can make sure send you the right parts)
The base material used by SuperPro is a polyurethane elastomer
a class of "Thermosetting"synthetic polymer that involves the reaction of various types of isocyanate resins with curing agents, to give an extremely durable material with the best features of rubber and plastic. Since the introduction of polyurethane into the aftermarket suspension industry in the early 80's many have tried but few have succeeded in manufacturing accurate, durable parts consistently. Anyone can take two tins and mix part A with part B and get a result. It takes foresight in management and a strong integration with technology to achieve a result every time, which is what SuperPro prides itself on.SuperPro bushings can be used in strut bars, radius rods and trailing arm locations, which will improve the road holding, handling and tyre wear of any passenger car or 4WD. This is possible because SuperPro products achieve consistent tyre-to-road-alignment, particularly under braking and cornering loads. In many cases there is little or no effect on NVH, thanks to careful design by our R & D technicians.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Superspares users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.