Front Heavy Duty Air Bag Suspension Load assist kit for Buick 1949-1953
Make 4 payments of $176.49 over 8 weeks and get it now!In Stock
Note: eBay's compatibility table is not accurate in some cases. Please refer to the following information we have provided for you.
1 x Front Heavy Duty Air Bag Suspension Load assist kit (2.27T)
Buick 1949 - 1953 (Front)
This kit comes with:
Strength & Specifications
* Support Wires - 9 High Tensile Central, 4 Each End
* Cured Natural rubber
* Ballistic woven reinforcing
* 6mm Zinc Plated Steel End Caps
* Burst Pressure - Over 600psi
* Independent Test Pressure - 480psi
* Recommended working range - 5psi - 160psi
* Airone air bags have a recommended test pressure of 480psi. That meets the pressure vessel industry guidelines of 3 times the maximum working pressure.
* Airone air bags are undeniably the strongest in the automotive industry and exceed any other airbag brands by nearly double.
* When Airone air bags are utilised in the load assist applications it's virtually impossible to pull the bags apart. Since The Airone air bags started manufacturing ,There never had an airbag fail from bursting.
The Airone Extreme series airbags are rated at 2500lb or 1136kg per side and have been government approved tested to over 750psi.
Average dual cab ute will run around 15-45psi depending on load.
NOTE: This kit is not suitable for a lowered vehicle due to the limited space between the chassis and axle.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Superspares users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.